Introducing: Me

 Heya! 


I'm a 21-year-old finnish student who's aiming to become a game developer sometime in the future! My favourite hobbies include playing video games, drawing, making cosplay and reading books. I also enjoy anime, manga, watching movies and listening to music. 

 

Here's some of my favourites listed ^^

Games: Hunt:Showdown, Terraria, Minecraft, Dead by daylight, Genshin Impact

Anime: Link Click, Hunter x Hunter, Devilman: Crybaby

Manga: Bungou stray dogs, Toilet bound Hanako-kun, Chainsaw man

Books: Anything from Agatha Christie, Coraline (Neil Gaiman), Pet Sematary (Stephen King)

Movies: Se7ven, 12 Monkeys, Howl's moving castle, Silent voice

 

In other words, most of the things I do on my freetime have something to do with media. So! I'm here to write about my thoughts on different things that I've consumed and probably attaching some memes to my posts while I'm at it! :'3

 

Enjoy~




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts