Hunt: Showdown: Huntin' for those sweet easter eggs

 


 As promised, here’s an easter egg showcase! These will be the only ones I’ve found while playing and screenshotted.


Here’s a recap if you didn’t read my amazing previous post (which you totally should btw)

What is Hunt: Showdown?

Glad you asked! It is a first-person shooter PvP game where every single sound you make or hear determines whether you’ll live to die another day. And every single action you make in this game makes sounds. The objective is to hunt down a boss, take the bounty and extract out of the game. Of course, everyone is after the same thing, so you must kill not only AI enemies, but other players as well. You can play either in teams of 2 or 3 or go solo.

 

Whoever made the DeSalle map really went crazy with it. I love that person. Great stuff. 

 

Shrek’s swamp. There’s a dead horse to present Donkey and a Meathead (hunt’s AI enemy) to represent Shrek. And a toilet!

 


There’s a ufo!

 

Utah monolith. It’s a fun read, I’d recommend checking it out:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_monolith

We were so confused about this one with my friends for so long :’D

 

Godfather horse scene!

And of course, my personal favourite, a low-poly pumpkin with a cowboy hat.

There’s also many more, but these are the only ones I’ve managed to find myself. That's all for now, thanks for reading!



Regards,

Your friendly neighborhood cowboy

 

Here's more memes (because I'm not gonna make a blogpost without spending 70% of my time making it on making the memes)


We all miss the old team details UI, Crytek pls revert this change ;-;

 



 

Comments

Popular Posts