Hunt: Showdown: It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!

 


 So, I’ve played this game for quite some time now and I’ve encountered plenty of weird and fun stuff that I’d like to share! Here's my playtime to increase my non-existent credibility:

 


 

But first, what is Hunt: Showdown?

Glad you asked! It is a first-person shooter PvP game where every single sound you make or hear determines whether you’ll live to die another day. And every single action you make in this game makes sounds. The objective is to hunt down a boss, take the bounty and extract out of the game. Of course, everyone is after the same thing, so you must kill not only AI enemies, but other players as well. You can play either in teams of 2 or 3 or go solo.

 

Okay and onto the bugs! That’s what we’re here for after all.

 


Free wallhacks, thanks Crytek!






You either get no weapons or extra ones.

 




 


Floating objects, including small things such as, you know, the actual objective of the game. It hasn't happened to me but I've seen people have the bounty stuck in the stairs where you can't pick it up. (pro tip: bring the Serpent-perk)

No idea why there's stone in this tree trunk but okay-
The game engine default colour (magenta) showing :D
Textures ripping


So yeah, texture issues everywhere!



Also objects not having colliders (I was wondering for a while as to why I wasn't making any walking on metal sounds)




 

Buggy or not this is still my favourite game. It's not even close to perfect but it's the most fun I've ever had in a multiplayer game! Anyways, I'll make a part two for my favourite easter eggs ^^

Best regards,

a cowboy with a just above average KDA




Here's a meme I made and I promise it definitely, 160%, is not about a specific person. I swear on my cowboy's honour. 



Comments

Popular Posts